15 July 2007

PS 2

I complained to my mother that the much beloved has an i-mac. Normally not a problem but you just can't find good games to play. I have finished the Harry Potter game we have, so what do I do now? My mother offered that I could borrow her Play Station 2. She had some platform games like Tombraider I could have as well. I would love to borrow it but what about her? Apparently since my father retired she hasn't been able to play. My father does not approve of his 65 year old wife playing "computer games". Shame I thought it was sort of cool that my Mum has a PS2.

Anyway Mr Yoastie is currently trying to rescue baby elephants in Wallace and Gromit project Zoo. I guess I will just have to wait my turn.

My father also does not approve of my mother's gambling - 1GBP per week on the national lottery. She promised she had stopped. Lets just hope she never wins the jackpot :-)

3 comments:

Maevrim said...

I love that your mom plays games! Tomb Raider is one of my favourite lines. We have 4 computers, a PS2, Xbox 360, Gamecube, and Dreamcast; our children will probably hate gaming.

I'm so worried too that the cats will decide the baby makes a nice pillow to spend the night on. Was that ever a problem?

Freddie said...

@Maekom: We opted for locking the cat downstairs at night. He was unimpressed at first but he got used to it.

Dutchnic said...

I played Settlers of Catan again yesterday. I used to do Myst a lot but that was to addictive!