27 September 2007

I can't go to pre-school because...

'I Can't go to pre-school! I absolutely can't."
"Why not?"
"Because .... I have a cough. Cough cough"
"No you don't. Don't you like it a school?"
"Yes, but I can't go"
"I thought you liked being in red group. Are you unhappy at school are the other children not nice to you?"
"Yes, but I can't go to school today."
"Why?"
"Because at pre-school they don't have playmobil or Barbie."
"But you can play with them when you get home."
"Can CE come to school today as well?"
"No, she only goes Monday and Friday"
"But she might play with MY playmobil and my Barbie when I am at pre-school!"

At least she like her presents. But she has gone to school and I promised to not let CE play with her toys.

1 comment:

Dutchnic said...

Ah.... the worries of a little girl!