16 May 2008

Text Twril

Hello, my name is Mrs Y. and I am addicted to text twirl.

A while ago now I joined Facebook. I thought what harm can it do? Chat to some old school friends, ex work colleagues. No harm in that. It is not like I'll be doing the "poking" thing - that is just childish or cyber slapping etc - total nonsense.

It started with scrabulous. You know, slowly playing with other friends. But this wasn't enough. Friend A. is a pilot and scrabulous wasn't fast paced enough for her. She convinced me to add text twirl and give it a go. I did (hangs head in shame). I am too slow at typing, so I got Mr Y. to type for me while I called out the words. I know I shouldn't have done it... but now I can't stop.

I am afraid to say it but I think I may be a nerd. Admitting it to yourself is the first step. I will try harder to resist.


2 comments:

Dutchnic said...

Sounds like fun. where do I go?

Anonymous said...

That's the problem - it is only available for Facebook, so I have to keep logging in under pseudonym...