02 October 2007

Pitt Rivers Museum

We took the little Yoasties to the Pitt Rivers Museum. I thought it was very interesting but the girls were on the whole more interested in the Natural History Museum next door that had dinosaurs.
Sadly one of the teachers at pre-school passed away a couple of weeks ago. CS asked me today if teacher was buried in a sarcophagus and if they would dig her up to look at her under the telescope.

On the one hand I am of course a proud parent that my daughter remembered about the mummies at the museum and the microscope. On the other hand I really hope she does not ask one of the other teachers. I am afraid they may take it the wrong way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that museum. We were there when my uncle worked at Oxford university a couple of years ago. It was all very interesting for me, but my brother did not understand anything because he could not speak English back then. So naturally, he was also far more interested in the Dinosaurs next door.

Anonymous said...

I like the dinosaurs better, because it is awfully dark in the room with the dead folk.

Dutchnic said...

Do you ever watch Friends? She could be a little Rossy.