05 January 2008

Busy

We have had a busy few days. The girls had their first ever swimming lesson. We were there far too early and then they changed into their swimsuits really quickly. They had to wait for 15min and were very impatient to get started. The other mothers were impressed with the fact that I had brought toweling bathrobes for them, rather than trying to dry two children of at the poolside. Seemed odd to me as all of the children in my swim class in Germany came with robes but this just goes to show that all countries are different.

Today Mr Yoastie flew out to Atlanta. So now the cat is the only male in the house. To take my mind of being on my own (with the girls) we went to the cinema. They have an early showing of children's films that have been out for a while. Today's film was Surf's up. It did get scary (if you are under five) but had a happy ending. I now have the task of find out what type of penguins they were, why chickens can surf and why they would want to. Also why the penguin chick wanted to be rescued all the time.

No comments: