13 February 2008

Things I worry about

In general I don't have too many really serious things to worry about. Some things do occupy me though.
  1. Why did Harry Potter never cure his own short-sightedness?
  2. Pure-blood wizards must surely be inbred. Why is there never any mention of hereditary conditions in the wizarding community?
  3. In the Chamber of Secrets we are led to believe that Slytherin designed the chamber in the middle ages. How then did he know about modern plumbing? If we are to believe Adam Hart-Davis taps as we know them (or described in the book) weren't around till 1800 odd.
  4. In Heroes the TV show why is Mohinder's voice over so patronising?
  5. Why do none of the participants in Property Ladder ever listen to Sarah Beeney's advice?
  6. Why do not more people follow the teachings of Trinny and Susannah?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I would listen to Sarah Beeney and I also listen to Trinny and Susannah (well, most of the time). I think they all three are very wise women. Though with regard to Sarah's hairdo's and clothes I think she could do with some advice from T & S.

Anonymous said...

Pure-blood wizards are all inbred. But I love the Malfoys nevertheless! And I thought the Heir of Slytherin completed the chamber when he was at Hogwarts!