12 December 2007

Netherlands

We have been away to NL and now I am tired. REALLY tired. We had to visit everybody and their dog.

I also believe that for every day you are away it takes about a week to get the children back to normal. So it should only take about 10 weeks then :-). They currently believe that "Chocomel" can be had on tap, someone will call out "oh, look aren't they cute" every time they do the smallest thing and if they decide not to like dinner someone will make them something more to their liking. Oh and bedtime is optional. I guess their Grandparents don't see them a lot and also they are the only grandchildren, so it is only to be expected.

More of our Dutch adventures later but now I am going to find my very own bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ik ben benieuwd hoe je het hebt gehad. Altijd leuk toch, een uistapje naar Nederland.